Easy Paddling in a double Canoe – maneuverable and extremely stable, no experience is necessary. A great way to enjoy the stunning crystal clear waters of tyrol, grade 1-2. Drift with the river and enjoy the nature or race your friends.
Details and Prices
Long Morning Tour: 09:30 to 13:30 (including BBQ)
Shorter Afternoon Tour: 14:30 to 17:00
Conditions: The Minimum Age is 12 years and you must be able to swim.
Included: Wet-suit, booties, life-jacket and helmet and complimentary soft drinks.
What to bring: A bathing suit and a towel. Please leave all expensive items at home.
Morning Tour including BBQ – Adult: 58.- Euro
Morning Tour Including BBQ– Child: 46.- Euro up to 13 years
Afternoon Tour – Adult: 39.-Euro
Afternoon Tour – Child: 29.- Euro up to 13 years
BBQ During the morning tour we always stop on our very own private beach for a BBQ. Time to swim and enjoy the sun while your guides prepare you a delicious lunch of flame grilled pork steaks, sausages and salad with complimentary soft drinks. A definite highlight for everyone.
Our start sites can be changed due to safety reasons.
- Meeting Point: Mountain High in Kirchdorf. Please leave all expensive items at home.
- Sign up in the adventure Center and recive all information.
- Everybody will get a wetsuit, wear only your bathing suit underneath. You will also get booties, a life vest, a helmet and a jacket (depending on the weather).
- Put a bag with your dry clothes and towel in your own car.
- Then you will park your car at the exit point. Fromm here we will drive in our bus to the start of the Tour.
- The guides will give you a safety instruction and then we start off on the river.
- On the morning Tour we stop half way at our private beach to rest and have a BBQ.
- At the exit Point in Schleching, Germany your own cars will be waiting for you. Depending on the water levels we will arrive about1.30PM for the morning tour and 5 PM on the afternoon tour.
Included: Qualified guides, life-jacket and helmet. Wet-suits and booties
- Tandem Paragliding read more
- Canoeing read more
- Family Rafting read more
- Wild Water Tubing read more
- Canyoning read more
- Hornpark – Treetops Adventure read more
- Segway Tours read more
- Tandem Skydiving read more